Royal Flush Havanese Reviews
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Royal Flush Havanese. You have two options:
- Write a review that will appear on our website. Submit your review12345SubmitCancelCreate your own reviewAverage rating:9 reviewsJun 18, 2017by Trisha gianna on Royal Flush HavaneseOur Puppy Experience
From the initial inquiry about their puppies to some questions when we were at home enjoying this precious addition to our family, our expectations have been exceeded. This has been wonderful experience. I would hope to bring another Royal flush Havenese into out family! I am pleased that they have integrity conducting the raising of these little ones and to whom they go home with. It's clear they love their animals...this is a passion for themMay 27, 2017by Gina on Royal Flush Havanese
We got Bella almost two years ago, and I can't imagine our life without her! She is a little shy until she gets to know you, but then she loves you passionately! She was easy to train, and is obedient most of the time. 😏 Holly has been awesome whenever I had questions. It's obvious they care about all of their dogs! I would definitely recommend Royal Flush Havanese to anyone!May 26, 2017by Julie on Royal Flush Havanese
I got my wonderful havanese puppy named Paisley 4 years ago. Paisley is the sweetest and smartest dog I have every met. I was able to pick between two dogs and Holly was great at sending me updates every week of Paisley while she was growing older. When she was ready to pick up we were given some supplies and Holly was available at all times to answer any questions we had. Paisley is so loveable and we wouldn't hesitate to get another puppy from Royal Flush.May 18, 2017by Nancy Lagueux on Royal Flush HavaneseChico says
We purchased our wonderful pup from Royal Flush Havanese over two years ago!
Chico is the most amazing little guy! He is healthy, playful and loving! Royal Flush is a very professional breeder who cares about the breed and does their utmost best to deliver a healthy puppy! Very happy with our experience with Royal Flush Havanese!May 17, 2017by Kemal cıgri on Royal Flush HavaneseKcigri
Royal flush havanese puppies; this place amazing . They are putting their heart and soul in their puppies. I found this place on line when I was researching havanese puppies. I live Freeport, Maine . Since I had contact with them about the puppy I wanted they were handling everything so professionally. I knew since I contacted them this is the place 🙂 . We have our puppy, Rocky, and he has made our life's so happy and full of joy everyday . We love him . Since we brought him into our life, our family bonded much better . I can't believe one little guy could change our life so much . Royal havanese is the best breeder I've ever seen. I tell all my friends about them . We are getting ready for our second puppy from them soon. Thank you for great service .May 5, 2017by Mandy B on Royal Flush HavaneseLOVE OUR GIRL!!!
Our Cora is turning 3 this year and it has been the best 3 years of our lives!!! Thanks to Holly and her amazing staff we have the most wonderful, healthy and amazing havanese ever!!! Thank you so much!Apr 23, 2017by Judi Partridge on Royal Flush HavaneseVery Pleased with our Havanese!
We have had our sweet girl, Javiera, for over a year and a half now, and I have to let people know how happy we are with her as well as with Royal Flush Havanese. Even though we picked her out 'sight unseen' online, we fell in love with her immediately. She is funny, sweet natured, and a wonderful addition to our family. Royal Flush answered all of our questions and were available whenever we had any questions. Thank you so much, Holly, for the help and having such wonderful pups!Apr 7, 2017by Elaine on Royal Flush Havanese
We have had Pepper now for two weeks and couldn't be happier with her. She is such a good girl and has adapted beautifully to our home and family. Everyone at Royal Flush was very nice and always available to help with any questions we had. Thank you Amanda and Holly and all the staff at Royal Flush.Jan 6, 2017by Alison Suchecki on Royal Flush HavaneseQueso!
We brought little Queso home on 12/27/2016 and we are just loving her!! Royal Flush is an amazing breeder and all of our questions and concerns have been answered every time. We even got weekly pictures as she grew! Thank you for such a special addition to our family!
- Write a review that will appear on our website.
Place your mouse over the photos below to read reviews.
The Royal Flush Havanese Reviews page evolved because so many owners of our Havanese puppies continue to share such great pictures and notes with us as their puppies grow up. We think of you all as our extended family and thank you immensely for continuing to keep us in your lives! Your emails and pictures brighten our spirits every day.
Enjoy over 100 Royal Flush Havanese Reviews and Emails and hundreds of pictures for new visitors and old friends to explore!
As solely Havanese Breeders, we are able to focus all our attention, education, dedication and love on this amazing breed and continue to bring the best Havanese puppies for sale to wonderful people and families like you and yours. I hope this page brings a continuous smile to your face!
- AngelI think the name says everything, I couldn't be more happier. Angel has filled a void in my life and for this I will be ever grateful. Holly has always been available anytime I have called. Angel is the second Havanese I’ve purchased from Holly. I couldn't think of another breeder, I would have considered buying from. Holly is truly exceptional at what she does.
- BrownieGood Morning Holly and Amanda, First of all, I want to THANK YOU for breeding these amazing dogs!!! I picked up "Brownie" on Monday and surprised my son, Michael, with him (an early Christmas present). After brainstorming a list of names, Michael has chosen "Brownie" to be his name. Michael loves brownies and my nana, who recently passed away, loved chocolate. "Brownie" was the perfect name for our newest family member! Brownie is adjusting well to his new environment. He is so loving and affectionate. Brownie kisses us all the time. I cannot say enough about all you do at Royal Flush Havanese to train your puppies. It is amazing what Brownie is already able to do. Coming home paper trained has been such an easy transition for us (especially as a novice dog owner). Also, being trained to understand the command "sit" before he wants to be picked up and also before he eats has been a huge help. I think I have been already spoiled with bringing home a new puppy from Royal Flush. I have friends who brought home new puppies and hear all of the "work and effort" they have had to put in. Don't get me wrong, Brownie is work, but not anything like I expected. I attribute that to you and the staff at Royal Flush for preparing and conditioning these pups right from birth. My mom was amazed at how I could blow dry Brownie, brush his teeth, and even vacuum near him!! He actually likes the vacuum. It puts him to sleep...LOL! Thank you! Melinda P.S. Here are some pictures of Brownie and Michael! The smile on Michael's face tells it all!
- ChicoD.J. 2009Chico just turned 6 on March 5. You know how crazy we are about him. He is amazing with people and all dogs. He even likes cats. At 6, he still plays like a puppy. I take him everywhere I can (and some places Im not supposed to!) Sorry it took a while for me to get back to you. Yes, we did a lot of research before getting Chico from Holly. I was impressed with her commitment to the puppies in the litters and the conditions in which she cared for them on the weeks leading up to our taking Chico home. I was also impressed with Chicos parents and the quality of her dogs. The combination of the quality of her dogs and the care they received in addition to the fact that she is relatively close to to our home made her the ideal breeder for us. In a couple of weeks, Chico will be 9 years old! While he relaxes a bit more around the house these days, when he goes out, he still plays like a happy healthy puppy. He is awesome and just a pleasure to have around. I have no reservations about our decision to use Holly as a breeder or about the wonderful friend that she has provided us. I can safely say, based on our experiences with Chico, that youll be very happy if you add one of her puppies to your household. Feel free to ask any other questions. DJ Holly, Chico turned 12 on March 5th and he's doing as amazing as ever! I would have sent pictures earlier, but I wanted to wait until he got groomed. I can't believe that it's been 12 years since we got him. You'd never know it being around him. He's a friendly and wonderful 12 year old puppy at heart. -Don Holly, Today is Chico's 13th birthday, and I'm thrilled to report that he's doing great! When I take him out and we run into other people with dogs, they can't believe his age. He's just as fun and playful as when he was a puppy. He's a great dog and once again, I thank you for providing our family with such an incredible companion! I attached a few shots I took of him today. -Don
- CocoHolly, Coco is doing great. She is so happy and full of life!! We love this puppy! Thanks again, Jessica OMG!! The website looks amazing. So easy for prospective parents to navigate. Love it!! Coco is doing wonderful, she travels everywhere with us. Here is a photo of her at a park in Essex, CT. 4/28/12 Hi Holly Just a little update on Coco. She won the pet of the month contest at Barrington Veterinary Clinic!! Well, of course she did, shes just the cutest!! She is getting bigger every day. We bought a new boat and she loves going on it and running on the docks. We love her so much. Thank you again. I go nuts every time I see your new litters. Can they get any cuter? I ask Jeff for another one every time I see them. He says no. Lol. Ill send some new pics this week!! Jessica We adopted our puppy Coco in March 2012. She has been nothing but amazing. We brought her to the vet the day after we brought her home. Our vet said that the breeder of this puppy did all the right things with her before she was adopted. She was very impressed. We have been in touch with Holly from Royal Flush at least once a month with updates on our puppy. We send her photos which she always posts on the Royal Flush website. We love to see photos of the new puppies that are available, always thinking of adopting another one. We know several other local people who have adopted from Holly and Royal Flush and we are all happy with our sweet Havanese pups. We did our research before we adopted and we called Holly several times to chat about her puppies. She always took our calls and answered all of our questions. Once we decided what puppy we wanted, she sent me weekly photos up until the day we picked our puppy up. Super happy puppy owner - Barrington, RI
- AngelaHi Holly, Mia, our Havanese puppy from you, is doing very well. She is the cutest and sweetest little pup! All of our interactions with you were a pleasure. You displayed extensive knowledge of the wonderful Havanese breed and your patience is commendable. We greatly appreciate that you have and continue to be reachable by phone or email. You are always prompt and helpful in answering our questions and giving advice. We have only good feelings about getting our cute puppy from you and would not hesitate to recommend you and Royal Flush Havanese to others. Best regards, Angela and Gerard (and Mia!) Hi Holly, Thank you so much for our wonderful Max. He is such a cute and absolutely wonderful puppy. Mia and he are getting along so well already...they play all the time and if they are not playing, they are napping! We are enjoying them so much. I have attached a few pictures for you to see. Max is laying over Mia in the car photo! So adorable!!! Angela & Gerard Hi Holly, Thought I would send this picture of Mia and Max to you. They are two terrific dogs and they get along great! Mia is 3 and Max is 2. It amazes me how much larger Max (22 lbs.) is than Mia (11 lbs.)! You have provided us with two loving and sweet dogs and we greatly appreciate it! Take care and Happy Holiday's! Angela L
- SparkieHi Holly, thought you would enjoy Sparkie thinking he is the King. He is such a hoot. I want to take this opportunity to thank you and Royal Flush for bringing Sparkie into this world. He has become our shining star. A day does not go by that he is sure to make us laugh till we cry. Love us when we need it and just hang. Royal Flush is absolutely the best when it comes to bringing happy, healthy loving pets to so many people. You are always there and not just when you are making a sale. Questions are answered usually within hours, your phone has never been turned off. What a wonderful job you do. Bob and I through the years have known many breeders Of course it was the opposite end of the spectrum, we showed shepherds. Never in all the years did any of the people we came to know, and sometimes do business with come close to the quality of service you provide. From the bottom of our hearts thank you for our boy. He's a Hoot' Regards Bob, Rona and specially Sparkie
- CodyHi Holly, thought you would enjoy Sparkie thinking he is the King. He is such a hoot. I want to take this opportunity to thank you and Royal Flush for bringing Sparkie into this world. He has become our shining star. A day does not go by that he is sure to make us laugh till we cry. Love us when we need it and just hang. Royal Flush is absolutely the best when it comes to bringing happy, healthy loving pets to so many people. You are always there and not just when you are making a sale. Questions are answered usually within hours, your phone has never been turned off. What a wonderful job you do. Bob and I through the years have known many breeders Of course it was the opposite end of the spectrum, we showed shepherds. Never in all the years did any of the people we came to know, and sometimes do business with come close to the quality of service you provide. From the bottom of our hearts thank you for our boy. He's a Hoot' Regards Bob, Rona and specially Sparkie
- TuckerHi Holly, thought you would enjoy Sparkie thinking he is the King. He is such a hoot. I want to take this opportunity to thank you and Royal Flush for bringing Sparkie into this world. He has become our shining star. A day does not go by that he is sure to make us laugh till we cry. Love us when we need it and just hang. Royal Flush is absolutely the best when it comes to bringing happy, healthy loving pets to so many people. You are always there and not just when you are making a sale. Questions are answered usually within hours, your phone has never been turned off. What a wonderful job you do. Bob and I through the years have known many breeders Of course it was the opposite end of the spectrum, we showed shepherds. Never in all the years did any of the people we came to know, and sometimes do business with come close to the quality of service you provide. From the bottom of our hearts thank you for our boy. He's a Hoot' Regards Bob, Rona and specially Sparkie
- RipleyHi Holly, Well, it's been about a month since Ripley Duncan entered our lives and we are all completely in love with him. Even my youngest, who has always been an "arms-length" animal lover - Ripley has torn down that barrier. After losing our last dog (of 14 years), I wasn't convinced that my heart would swell as much, but it is bursting at the seams. He is such a smart, gentle and wonderful pup and we couldn't imagine life without him. He has had his first visit with both the vet and the groomers. He is also one week from graduating puppy kindergarten. He is still not quite adjusted to his crate but it has gotten better. Everyone who meets him cannot help but fall in love! Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing Ripley into our lives. Warmest Regards, The Sidoti Family
- AnnabelleI just wanted to say "hello", and "thank you" for the incredible little puppy you have given to us. We changed Rose's name to Annabelle (keeping Rose for her middle name). She is my third baby for sure, and I love her as if I had given birth to her, lol. Needless to say, the girls and xxxx love her just as much! She is fun, hysterical, obediant, gentle, and just perfect in every way. She is almost potty trained but still does the occasional poopy slip on her favorite rug. I honestly did not expect such a wonderful experience raising a puppy so I have to really thank you from the bottom of our hearts for trusting we would care for her as you did You can peek at her on my cover photo...she's already grown so much since we got her! Take care and we wish you a wonderful summer...xo Love,
- ChickyHolly, I am technically challenged but I am hoping you can add her to the other pictures of all the puppies. Your pictures are the favorite webpage for all the grandchildren. The Brooklyn Chicky is perfect. The hit of her day is to wait on the corner during the afternoon walk for the professional dog walker to arrive with 5 dogs and to walk with them and visit. Her best friends are the five buddies for that walk and a little blonde boy four going on five years old. I am told that the dog walker has claimed her as the very best disposition of any puppy he ever saw - funny, sassy, and plenty calm. In the park for doggies - she runs like wildfire and the apt children have taken turns taking her for her walks. She still has a lucky blue eye and a black eye and she is the perfect totally right dog for her family. Thanks again for all the help - you get the thrill of having it work out this way daily with your wonderful dogs but it is a great thrill that is on going for the Grandparents - remembered for giving the best present ever .Have a wonderful summer .Fairfax.
- ZorroHello Holly, We have been wanting to get in touch with you and send an update pic of "ZORRO". Because he has a black mask across his face! We are just delighted with him, and he is turning into a great little traveler. We also have a motor home that we use for a couple months during the winter, and now we are in San Antonio, Tx. So far, after more than 2300 miles, he thinks this is his little new home. We will leave here probably on Monday a go up to Kerrville for a few days, then down across the Gulf Coast and down to Florida for a while. We took him in to our local vet before we started on the trip to let her give him his first "check up" and his lyme shot. He weighed in at 9.5 pounds and today according to our scale is at a full 10 pounds. We still have him on the same food you gave us and we still are giving him the same vitamins once a day at supper. He loves meeting new people and everyone loves him (of course)!. So, just wanted to give you an update as I am sure you like to hear from owners. Hope you are getting along in the northeast weather this winter. We plan on being back home sometime next month. All the best, Ron and Rita Hudson, New York
- DiegoDiego and Enli are snugglers on the couch. Both seem happy and I am ecstatic ! Thanks so much. Susan Hi Holly, Diego had a great visit at the vet today. He weighs in @ 5 lbs 13 oz. He is such a joy and his coloring is amazing! Hope u r well! Susan Mr. Diego Dog had his big procedure today- neutered. Poor boy. He is fine, healthy and his coat is getting lots of dark hairs in his red-blonde places. He is beautiful and wonderful and a joy in my life. Thanks so much for your dedication to these wonderful dogs.
- CharlieHi Holly, This is MaryAnna. I bought Charlie in November and wanted to send some pictures of his life with us since then. He is just over three months old (b. 19Sep2012) and what a joy. He is ALWAYS the star of the show and brings so many smiles to so many people. He made a wonderful friend of the female golden retriever next door (Duckie) and looks forward to his play dates with her every morning. We think she thinks Charlie is her puppy because she is so protective of him when they play outside. Also, could you send me a picture of Charlie's mom, Sapphira? I found a picture of his dad, Chazz, but couldn't find one of Sapphira on your website. Also her weight. I'm putting a Charlie book together to send to my son in South Africa...... Enjoy the pictures and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, MaryAnna and Charlie
- CharlotteHi Holly- Just wanted to check in Anderson you know how Charlotte is doing. She is such a love! We love her so much!! What a great pup! She is the perfect mix of spunky and cuddly! It feels like she has always been a part if the family. She is such a good pup! Very sweet and great with people and other pups. She has her 1st grooming appointment next week. Hope all is well with you. Jamie 😉
- GemmaHello Holly!!! I hope you have had a great month or so...! It is SO COLD here...can't wait until spring!!! I wanted to just send you a picture of Gemma and tell you how wonderful she is. She is truly an UNBELIEVABLE awesome member to our family!!! She is the most trusting, adoring, friendly girl...we just can't get enough of her!! We begin "doggie class" next weekend and we are looking forward to helping her learn how NOT to chew our furniture, our rugs, and whatever happens to be in front of her!!! tee hee!! We just wanted to say thank you for such a lovely girl. We will continue to send pics...! Thanks, Bonnie Hello Holly, I hope this email finds you well! We just received an email from you and were checking out our beautiful girl's baby pics on your website and we realized that we haven't sent you any updated photos in two years!! Gemma is just as sweet as the day we met her - we feel blessed to have such a kind, loving and silly dog !! Hope you enjoy these pictures!! (She LOVES to nap !!!) May your Thanksgiving be full of family, food and fun!!! Take care, Bonnie S and family
- Jack FrostHi Holly, I hope you had a great time in Florida! Just wanted to share some photos of Max with you. As you can see he is very LOVED by all of us!! He has already brought us so much joy in the short week he's been with us. What a good boy he is! Sweetest dog ever. Thank you for helping us find him! Best, Terry, Andrea, Julia, and Lauren
- BennieHi Holly, I had to let you know that Bennie continues to be a phenomenal puppy at 13months old..Smart, lively, friendly, cuddly and now a member of Therapy Dogs International!! Soon hell be able to bring smiles on the faces of those less fortunate in hospitals, nursing homes, etc and will live up to his full name Benzodiazepine!! What a total joy Best, Marilyn PS I have passed on your name to several people who have decided that they too want a dog like Bennie.. Hi Holly, Just an update on Bennys progress at just past 1 year. He is an amazing, loving, intelligent and friendly dog who is quite obedient. Two weeks ago he passed the Canine Good Citizen test with flying colors and we plan to take the Therapy Dog International test next month. I would like to share his delightful temperament with folks who can benefit from spending time with him Marilyn
- PotterHi Holly, Potter is doing wonderful. He is a great puppy who is very social and loves to meet new people. Everywhere I go people just love him and cant believe how gorgeous he is with his wonderful markings and his little brown nose and green/blue eyes. He has a wonderful personality and is so loveable- he follows me wherever I go and is doing very good with house training. We took him out on our boat the first week we got him and he loved it- he had no fear and was calm as could be. He is a doll and we love him so much- but he is just like having a baby again and requires all my attention and patience which I do have a lot of since I teach kids for a living. We will send u some pictures as he grows and hope u can post him on your website so people can see how handsome he is- maybe well get him a playmate down the road? Lorraine and Dan 7/11/12 10/8/2012 I have a 6-month male Havanese puppy named Potter whom I purchased from Royal Flush Havanese. I called inquiring about a puppy one day and told the owner Holly that I was looking for a male. She said just as we were speaking one of her females was birthing a liter and she would call me back as soon as the liter was born. She called me back the next day and there was 1 male born to that liter and she immediately sent me a picture of him. She told me his markings were beautiful but that I couldn't see him for 8 weeks. I kept in communication with her by e-mail and she sent me a picture of him each week when I asked for one as he kept growing. When the 8 weeks was up I went to see him at Royal Flush and I found her staff to be very friendly and informative and the place was clean and well kept. I immediately fell in love with Potter and saw that he as a very happy and sociable puppy. I met Holly and she spoke with us for quite a while filling us in on the breed and when we asked she bought out both Potter's mother and father so we could see them. She did this with no hesitation and we were so glad we got to meet his parents. Holly answered all of our questions and gave us a very full goody bag of toys, a leash, a small food supply to start and a sample of the vitamins she was giving the dogs. Any other questions I had once I got Potter home, she was very willing to answer for me. I would highly recommend Royal Flush for a healthy, lovable dog with an owner who is very loving and caring and a breed that will give you many years of love and happiness. The facility seems to be very well kept and the puppies all seem to be healthy and well-cared for. If you want a small breed who is intelligent, adorable, and hypo-allergenic, please check out Holly's pups on line. You will immediately fall in love with them! Check out our cutie Potter on the site also. We walk him
- TobyHi Holly!! We just wanted to send you some pictures and give you an update on the pups! As you can see in the pictures, Toby is huge at a whopping 15 pounds and still growing...while little Harley is only 6. They are both boat dogs now! Toby loves the wind in his face and will even go in for a swim!! Harley isn't to into going in the water, but still goes on the boat just the same. They have a great dynamic together, thought it involves eating each other constantly. They love everyone that walks through our door and are so intrigued about everything in our house. Everyone that has met them has only good things to say!! Anyways sorry for the picture overload, there were too many to choose from!! Enjoy! The Ober Family Hi Holly! Just wanted to send you a recent picture of the boys, as you can see Toby is now one! Of course his little brother Harley couldn't let him have all the attention and had to get in the picture himself. They're both doing great, thoroughly enjoying all of the snow even if it's up above their heads! I attached a few pictures of them in the snow as well! Hope all is well! The Ober Family
- ChiliHi Holly, We are so in love with Chili; he has the BEST personality. Everybody just loves him. Here is a picture for your files. He is so terrific. He travels with us everywhere. We have a small private plane and Chili has flown over 400 hours with us! He just jumps into the back seat into his carrier and we can put his little ear muffs on. He has a voracious appetite so we portion his food to keep him trim. He weighs about 16.4 pounds. He is the BEST DOG EVER!!!!! He goes everywhere with us. Thank you so very much for helping him fill our lives with joy. Myron & Cat
- SpicyOh my gosh Holly! She is wonderful! I cannot believe she is speaking to me already and telling me when she needs to go out, when she wants to snuggle, eat or play! I guess it helps that I work from home but 'spicy' is totally wonderful and so far a joyful addition to our family! She is already following the 'pee/pop' command we have for her. So smart, loving, cute, easy going and well behaved girl! So for only being 10 weeks old, thank you for this wonderful addition to our family! Mary-Beth
- LolaHi Holly Just sending a picture from today- Its Lolas first birthday and she is truly one of the family! Our lives are so much better now that she is in it!!! My kids want another one! I sent my mom a link for your older pups as she is contemplating getting a dog and she adores Lola!! Thanks for such a great little dog! Suzy and Family 10/1/2012 Its been a year and a half since we got our pup from Royal Flush and has been nothing but, as I always say "hitting the lottery of dogs". She has been healthy from the get go aside from minor things like a wasp sting, we can say nothing less than A+ for health. she is also the sweetest, happiest girl with such a lovable dispostion, I am contemplating a second dog and without hesitation, would get my pup from Holly at Royal Flush! My in laws were in Rhode Island and "unannounced" went to see Holly and were so impressed with the facility, cleanliness and how accomodating Holly was ...they even were able to visit with my pup's daddy! So in my opinion its a sure bet! Happy Havanese Owner!
- LolaHi Holly, Weve been meaning to write to you for some time now. Lola is the BEST! We truly adore her and at almost 6 months old she has settled in, is housebroken and well on her way to learning the basic commands When our boys came home from College and met her, they could not stay away. She has also taken 1st place status and Favorite Grandchild award by the grandparents! My father wants to add her into his Estate Plans LOL. As you might be able to guess from the photo, she loves playing with balls ..and the bigger, the better! I have never met such a happy dog, her tail always wagging and she just loves all people and of course, all other dogs and cats (no matter what their size) We hope you are well and that this past storm hasnt hit you too hard .we are currently in Mexico and have been basking in the sun, far, far away from all of the white stuff! If it wasnt for missing Lola, I think we would stay all winter!!! Thanks again, Mindy & Rob
- NelsonDear Holly, Nelson is one year old today. What a wonderful companion and part of the family he has become. Everyone he meets falls madly in love with himwe worry someone will steal him away when we arent looking. We have given your name to many people who want a puppy just like ours. We are back on the boat for the summer and Nelson is learning to be a great seaman, as per his name sake: Admiral Lord Nelson. Buz rigged up a fake lawn on the forward deck, made out of synthetic golfing turf. This works well for those first pees of the morning, allowing us to leisurely get ready to go ashore. We are still working on the swimming, but he is safe in his personal life jacket when he needs it. Even I dont like to swim in water that is still so cold. He is trying to figure out what fishing is all about, but he loves birds. He stalks and chases sea gulls on the beach at every opportunity. He has never caugt one yet, but he keeps trying. You might be interested to learn that our sweet brown and black baby dog has turned into a wheaten colour dog with grey-tipped ears and tail. Still very handsome. R.N. & B.N.
- Delta and MayaThis is Holly from Charlestown, MA. I bought two female pups from you. The first is Delta, she was born August 19 2010 and the second, Maya born Sept 21 2010. They have been the joy of our lives this past winter and now. They are great dogs. Healthy, well behaved, loving and they love attention. Where ever we take them they are the center of attention whether they solicit it or not. I’m attaching two pics. Both very recent. Take it easy, Holly
- JacksonOur new pup, Jackson, is doing very well! When I took him to our vet, she was very impressed with his disposition and overall very vibrant health! He took to our home right away and is trying (without too much luck) to be-friend our cat! My boys love him.. and my husband became attached to him from the moment he met him at Royal Flush! He is crate trained and adapted very well to our life-syle! Jackson is a real joy thanks for everything! Michele
- MissyHi Holly, We purchased our puppy from you guys back in August (we love her!!) and we just sent Bobby and Sarah to you to find a puppy, since it was evident that they were going to steal ours if they did not get their own!!! Im so glad they will also be happy havanese owners soon!! Bobby & Sarah are awesome youll love them but their kids are so excited! They are friends with my daughters, and they are already saying the puppies will be sisters from another mister seriously this is 9th graders for you! I attached a photo of Chesley from when we chose her from your website, and some photos from now. She is a funny, happy, playful dog who comes to our office every day, and when she stays home, everyone in the building, including the mailman, are sad its so funny! We are so glad to have found her, and just love having her as part of our family! Such a little love!!! Thanks again, Missy M
- PatchPatch is the sweetest little dog. Ryan thinks of him as his little brother. He just loves him so much, as we all do. Potty training is going pretty well. Hes a stubborn little dog but hes so sweet. Hope you like the pictures. As you can see from the picture, Ryan wanted Patch to come trick-or-treating with him. Everybody got a kick out of the two of them dressed as pirates. Were having so much fun! Were so glad we found you!!!! Tracy Very proud! Thought youd like to know
- ZoeHi Holly, Just a quick update for you on our sweet Zoe as she turns 8 months old today! As you can see from the picture, she's the cutest puppy on the planet!!! (I'm guessing you hear that a lot from your clients!!). 🙂 Anyway, she is the funniest, most adorable, most hysterical puppy - our four kids absolutely love her, and so does everyone who meets her!! Thank you again for such a great dog! Deb, John, Annie, Pete, Paul, & Lilly Bratschi & Zoe! 🙂
- TheoHolly, Theo is a sweetheart. Keeps me laughing! And thanks again- You're a great breeder. Theo is the sweetest dog and very cute and smart. Thank you for everything. Took him for his first vet visit and he's in wonderful health- again, thank you. I have some cute pics I'll be sending. He loves his backyard and his doggie bed. -Phyllis O.
- KikiHolly, Safe to say she's adjusting well. 😊 I put that sweater on her and within minutes she was asleep! She ate well. Pooped and pee'd (on my rug, of course!) but she's already forgiven. She even let me comb her fur. Poor thing was soaked wet from all that drool...didn't want her fur to mat. She looks like new again! 🙂 Thank you for making me feel at ease before I left with her. I felt so confident when I drove away. Elenie
- Fenny & BradyHi Holly, We cannot believe we have had the boys for three weeks. They have been to the vet two times and are doing well. Fenway is five and a half pounds and Brady is two and a half. They are keeping us very busy and Bobbie has not slept so good in years as she has since getting the pups. They are exhausting but worth all the efforts. We can't stop talking about them to anyone that will listen. It is so much fun to watch them. They are best friends and love each other. Thanks for bringing them into our world, Bobbie and Dave Fenway and Brady celebrated their first birthday. We can't imagine life without them. David K
- Emmy12/3/14 Emelia is settling in and fearless. She is great in the car, meeting friendly people ( who are not sick, no dogs yet),not shying away from cars on our road as they go by but aware, eating and drinking like a horse, exploring the lanai but cautious of the pool and I tell her no. We started having her sleep in her crate on the bed between us ( it's a king) and I put my arm inside for a few minutes till she settles down and then she slept till 7 am this morning. We go out a lot and she does her thing. Only a few mistakes but I rubbed some of her urine on a peeped pad and she picked that up right away! John is doing more with her so she is bonding with him too. More later. Wendy Hi Holly, Emelia got a partial grooming the other day and her face and paws are looking so nice. She goes to the vet tomorrow for her last shot. There are two wonderful Havanese down the street and Emmy already has a boyfriend who is 1.5yrs old. They play beautifully. She loves to do "wind sprints" around our lanai and I have had her in the pool for a few strokes near the steps and she doesn't seem to mind. She really loves the big beach towel that I dry her off with and nuzzles in it. Are you coming down to Florida for a visit? Wendy
- OllieHi Holly, So far so good! Our pup (named "Oliver" or "Ollie" for short) slept through the night (in a crate in our bedroom) after his trip to Maine. He did throw up his lunch in the car, but recovered well. He's eating fine and doing VERY well with the 2 cats. Our daughter is head over heels with him and we are all smitten. We are all very happy! Best, Jen Oliver ("Ollie") turns one later this month. He's doing very well and we adore him. He's still working on some accidents in the house at times, but otherwise very healthy and so sweet. He attached well to all members of the family including our two cats... We took to him right away when we met him, but even so we love him more than we could have imagined. Thanks for checking in! Jennifer B
- SadieHolly, David and I just wanted to thank you and Danielle for all your help in successfully bringing Sadie home. She did great on the long drive home and, as Danielle said, we had time to really bond. She is such a sweetheart and so happy. After the first "long night in the crate", she is now a trooper and doesnt whine or cry. She has had no problem eating, and once we got her home, she hasnt missed a meal. Of course, the housebreaking is going a little slower as expected - I think its really David and me being trained to take her out at the right times!!! On Wednesday she will have her first visit to the vet for the second puppy shot and a checkup. Here are two pictures of Sadie from this past week. Donna
- Maggie and AnnabelleHOLLY!!!! Thank you so much for Maggie...she absolutely melts my heart. I cannot believe how sweet and adorable she is. She had an amazing first night and slept in her crate without a peep. She's as happy as can be, loving the kids so much. Annabelle is trying sooo hard to play constantly and Maggie kindly obliges. I'm going to do my best not to spoil her too much but one look into those eyes and we all just melt Jessica W Holly...I was trying to send just the pic of Annabelle and Maggie...our little queens!! Jessica W
- TobyHi Holly, Just wanted to say hello and give you an update on Toby. He is such a joy to have around. We are all in love, even my husband who was a little reluctant about getting a dog. Toby is such a smart dog too. It only took one lesson for him to learn about the electronic fence and he has been very quick at getting potty trained. I just have to open the back door and he runs straight to the dog run and comes right back to the back door when he is done. My boys are so happy to have Toby too and they have really taken responsibility in helping care for him. I have included a few pictures for you to see how gorgeous he is. Thank you again for helping bring such joy to our family. Love, Natalie
- ZoeyToday is actually Zoey's 10 month birthday! We are absolutely in love with her and she is in love with us! We truly believe that she is the best pup in the world! She is lovable and sweet and quite smart! I have attached some photos. We get so many compliments on her! She is absolutely beautiful inside and out! Thank you for checking in with us! Donna
- ChampHi Amanda...just want to say thanks for all our help this week selecting a puppy. Once we all saw the pups, the family decided that the gold male born 11/15 was the best fit for us. We named him Champ and he's adjusting great so far....eating, napping, and even eliminating where we want him too!!! The information you provide in your blog is invaluable, and although still early on, the information is definitely helping to make this transition easier for all of us. I'm sure we'll have many questions along the way and feel great knowing the Royal Flush team is always available to help! Best, Susan L 1/16/16
- LokiHey Holly, I just wanted to let you know that Loki is settling into his new home very well! He is a big hit with my friends and family, is a wonderful cuddle buddy, tries his best to use his wee wee pads and learn new tricks, and has the sweetest personality. We are very happy together 🙂 All the best Mona H
- BrownieBrownie is adjusting well to his new environment. He is so loving and affectionate. Brownie kisses us all the time. I cannot say enough about all you do at Royal Flush Havanese to train your puppies. It is amazing what Brownie is already able to do. Coming home paper trained has been such an easy transition for us (especially as a novice dog owner). Also, being trained to understand the command "sit" before he wants to be picked up and also before he eats has been a huge help. I think I have been already spoiled with bringing home a new puppy from Royal Flush. I have friends who brought home new puppies and hear all of the "work and effort" they have had to put in. Don't get me wrong, Brownie is work, but not anything like I expected. I attribute that to you and the staff at Royal Flush for preparing and conditioning these pups right from birth. My mom was amazed at how I could blow dry Brownie, brush his teeth, and even vacuum near him!! He actually likes the vacuum. It puts him to sleep...LOL! Thank you!
Business hours are
Royal Flush Havanese Rated 5 / 5 based on 7 reviews. | Royal Flush Havanese Reviews
Business hours are
Royal Flush Havanese Rated 5 / 5 based on 7 reviews. | Royal Flush Havanese Reviews