CALL US: 401-864-3371
*s6 Tips for Summer Fun with Your Dog!
- TAKE A HIKE- Dogs are excellent hiking companions! Be sure your pups are socialized among other people and dogs! Check the weather so it will not be too hot and be sure to bring water to stay well hydrated! Spend the day exploring and enjoying the wonderful scenery!
- PLAY IN THE POOL- Swimming is not only a fun experience but also a great form of exercise for our four-legged babies! Make sure you do not leave your pups unattended and that you have taken precautionary measures. Proper training is a must to teach your pup to swim! *Keep in mind while most pups LOVE to swim- some do not.* You never want to force a nervous dog into the water- this should be a fun an enjoyable activity!
- GO TO THE BEACH- Many states now have dog-friendly beaches so do some research in your local area to find them! Pups will love running in the sand, playing in the water, or just lying under the beach umbrella! Be prepared: bring water, toys, a bowl, and poop bags!
- USE THE SPRINKLER- Lots of dog’s love summertime water play but are not to keen on the pool! Turn the sprinkler on and let them run! Rotating sprinklers are ok to use, but they now have sprinklers on Amazon specifically designed for dogs! Be sure to dry off and brush your pups completely to prevent matting after the fun is over!
- GO TO DINNER- Who does not love sitting in an air-conditioned comfort or breezy outdoor seating at their favorite dog friendly dining establishment! Check out local listings to find out who allows pups along and enjoy a nice summer evening dining with friends and your four-legged baby!
- TAKE A BOAT RIDE- Most pups love the smell of the ocean and enjoy the warm sun and sea breeze as much as we do! Do not forget their life jackets!
Here, at Royal Flush Havanese, we are ALWAYS here to help you! Summer can be a dangerous yet wonderful time for your Havanese! Remember to be safe but to also have fun! Be sure to check out our blog for
Business Address:95 Old Coach Rd,Charlestown,RI,02813,USA |Tel: 401-864-3371 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business hours are